- The total crypto market cap is struggling to surpass the $200.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price is also facing a lot of hurdles near the $7,400 and $7,440 levels.
- EOS price is holding the $2.500 support, but it is struggling to clear the $2.850 resistance.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is currently consolidating above the main $15.00 support.
- BCH price is currently above the $205 support and attempting a break above the $215 resistance.
- Tron (TRX) price seems to be trading in a range above the $0.0150 support area.
The crypto market cap and bitcoin (BTC) are struggling to gain bullish momentums. Ethereum (ETH), binance coin (BNB), ripple, BCH, tron (TRX), litecoin and EOS are facing hurdles.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a short term downside reaction, bitcoin cash price found support near the $205 level against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair is currently trading in a range above the $205 support area and it is facing a strong resistance near the $215 level.
The next key resistance is near the $225 level, above which there are chances of a decent rise towards the $240 level. On the downside, a close below $200 might start a fresh decrease.
Binance Coin (BNB), EOS, Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
EOS price managed to settle above the $2.500 and $2.600 support levels. However, the price is finding it hard to clear the main $2.850 resistance area. If it succeeds, the next stop for the bulls could be $3.000. On the downside, only a close below $2.500 might put the bulls under pressure.
Tron price is currently consolidating above the key $0.0150 support area. On the upside, TRX price is facing resistance near the $0.0158 and $0.0160 levels. A successful close above the $0.0160 resistance is likely to lead the price towards the $0.0165 and $0.0167 levels.
Binance coin (BNB) remained confined in a range above the $14.50 and $15.00 support levels. On the upside, there is a solid resistance forming near the $16.00 area. Once BNB price settles above the $16.00 resistance, it could gain bullish momentum in the near term.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a bearish reaction from the $208.0B resistance area. The crypto market cap declined below the $200.0B support and tested the $188.0B zone. It is currently correcting higher, but facing resistance near the $200.0B area.
To start a fresh increase in bitcoin, Ethereum, TRX, LTC, EOS, ripple, ADA, XLM, WTC, BCH, and ICX, the market cap must surpass the $200.0B and $208.0B resistance levels. If not, it could decline further towards $182.0B and $175.0B.