Just follow this 10-step guide
1. Visit recovery.blocktrail.com and click “Begin Recovery.”
2. Input your backup data in the appropriate boxes. Your backup data can be found on your backup PDF, which you should have saved when you created your wallet. Alternatively, you can click “Import from Backup” in the upper-right corner, and upload the PDF itself.
Note: Importing your backup PDF is the more convenient option, as it will allow you to skip the manual input of your data. Using this method, you also will not need to scan your QR code.
3. If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgotten password?” beneath the Wallet Password box. Input your account email and your wallet identifier, which is on the first page of your PDF backup. Click “Request Decryption Key.” The key will be sent to your email address. Input this key into the Wallet Password box of the Recovery Tool.
4. Scan the QR code on your backup PDF.
4. Click “Next”
5. You will be taken to the Configure Recovery Settings page. If you have had your wallet for a relatively long time (or have used it frequently), increase the batch size so the scan will include more potentially balance-holding addresses. Click “Next”
6. You will be taken to the Discover Wallet Funds page. Here, you will be able to scan to recover funds from addresses in your wallet. Click “Begin Discovery” and wait for the scan to complete.
7. The scan will alert you to funds found. Click “Next”
8. If funds are found, click “Begin Recovery”
9. When your bitcoin has been recovered, you will to choose to send your funds via Blocktrail or Insight. Clicking either option will push your bitcoin to the network. The bitcoin will then be transferred to your specified wallet address.
10. Congratulations! You have recovered your wallet! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.