As 2019 is nearing its last month, the upcoming cryptocurrency events are also being scheduled and announced online. Here is our list which will help you find a crypto event that you can attend in this December.
Bangkok World Blockchain Summit 2019
Event date: Dec 01, 2019 – Dec 02, 2019
Event location: Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok World Blockchain Summit will be attended by over 300 CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, blockchain developers, innovators, and experts from this sector. The event will consist of thought-provoking keynotes, tech talks, and panel discussions, pitch competitions, presentations with appliances at the enterprise level, and product exhibitions.
There will be the following speakers:
- Prinn Panitchpakdi: Deputy Leader & Head of Economic Team, Democrat Party;
- Felix Mago: Co-Founder, Dash Next & Dash Thailand;
- Jirayut Srupsrisopa: Co-Founder and Group Ceo – Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co., Ltd, Board of Director – Thai Fintech Association;
- Kullarat Phongsathaporn: Partner, Baker & Mckenzie Ltd.;
- Matt Adamski: Ceo, USA/International Sales Director for CoinKeeper.
Next Block Conference Asia 2.0
Event date: Dec 03, 2019
Event location: Bangkok, Thailand
The NEXT BLOCK ASIA 2.0 crypto conference will be holding its second edition in Bangkok, attracting experts and professionals from the crypto and blockchain-related spaces to discuss merged interactions and future prospects for 2020. This cryptocurrency event will also feature an exhibition zone which will allow startup and business owners to promote their product and advance their career.
The one-day conference will be opening for the AW Conference and will approach subjects, such as Affiliate Marketing, Gaming, CFDs, and their use cases in crypto. There will also be engaging discussions held by over 500 prominent names of innovators and visionaries from the extended crypto space.
CEOs & founders, rising startups, investors, payment providers, as well as advertisers and affiliate networks will be participating at the conference.
The following speakers will be taking the stage at the event:
- Neo Say Wei, Eric (梁世伟), CEO of Neo & Partners Global and RF International Holdings;
- Kevin Reddy, Managing Partner at Master Ventures;
- Eugene Kesselman, Founder and CEO of TapJets.
Money 20/20 China
Event date: Dec 4, 2019 – Dec 6, 2019
Event location: Hangzhou, China
Money 20/20 will be the largest gathering of its kind China, with over 4,000 people from the Financial Services ecosystem from all over the world joining in. Established and emerging companies from the payments, financial services, and FinTech industries will be present, as well as regulators, which will try to discuss the new developments that will shape the financial future of China and abroad.
There will be three days of networking opportunities, and you’ll have access to the inside track on the sprawling Chinese market and to establish connections with companies that already operate in China. The event will feature speeches from top Chinese companies, such as Ant Financial, Tencent, ZhongAn Insurance, and Face++.
- Steve Wozniak, Co-founder of Apple;
- Rob Frohwein, CEO & Co-founder of Kabbage;
- Rishi Khosla, Co-Founder of OakNorth;
Event date: Dec 06, 2019 – Dec 06, 2019
Even location: Mumbai, India
Blockchain Eventon serves as a platform for global engagement and learning opportunities in sectors that include emergent technologies, such as Blockchain, AI, Big Data, IoT, and Quantum Technologies.
Participants will have the opportunity to get into engaging discussions, which will focus on how these technologies can help to change our world.
The cryptocurrency event will be welcoming several speakers, including:
- Evan Singh Luthra: Founder, IKINO.IO;
- Giacomo Arcaro: Founder, Black Marketing Guru;
- Nishith Pathak: Regional Director, Microsoft;
- Anoop Chaturvedi: Country Manager, Hewlett-Packard;
- Karan Ambwani: Solutions Manager, ConsenSys;
- Aman Ladia: Founder & CEO, Liquid Protocol;
- Aadil Singh: Founder, Blockchain & AI Eventon.
Serbian Blockchain Summit 2.0
Event date: Dec 07, 2019 – Dec 07, 2019
Event location: Belgrade, Serbia
Serbian Blockchain Summit will represent the largest blockchain conference to take place in Serbia. Blockchain developers, innovators, leaders, academics, and investors will be congregating at this event in order to impart their knowledge and insight into the latest developments and news. Business owners will have the opportunity to promote their company’s achievements in front of a large audience.
This cryptocurrency event will have the following speakers:
- Daniel Dabek: Developer, Safex;
- Xserxes Voshmgir: Founder, Metamorphosers;
- Richard Chan: Co-founder & CTO, WaykiChain;
- Hagen Tomas Weiss: Senior Advisor, BaFin;
- Stefan Anđelić: Blockchain Hub Lead, Raiffeisen Bank International AG;
- Ivana McCann: Advisor & Partner, Global Boost & Washington Elite;
- Vuk Kosovac: Executive Board Member, OTP Bank Serbia.
ELEV8Con | Las Vegas
Event date: Dec 8, 2019 – Dec 11, 2019
Event location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
The star event of ELEV8, the ELEV8 Annual Conference, will be welcoming 2,000 delegates, hundreds of which will be industry executives that will be focusing on the current and future use-cases and benefits of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and new developing technologies in the industry.
Some of the individuals listed below will be speaking at the event:
- Jason Kelley, GM of Blockchain Services at IBM;
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder and CEO of Celsius Network;
- Phil Kelly, Exec Dir of Business Development at ConsenSys.
4th Annual Blockchain Opportunity Summit 2019
Event date: Dec 10, 2019 – Dec 10, 2019
Event location: New York, USA
The Blockchain Opportunity Summit represents a great networking and learning opportunity for innovators that are looking to create truly revolutionary solutions based on blockchain technology. This cryptocurrency event will show you how to improve the security, transparency, and efficiency of your business by integrating blockchain.
The following speakers will be present:
- Special Guest: Troy Paredes, Former Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC);
- Karen Bhatia: New York City Economic Development Corporation, Senior Vice President, Technology;
- Co-Chair, Dario De Martino: Morrison & Foerster LLP, M&A, and Private Equity Partner and Co-Chair, Blockchain Practice;
- Robert Farling: Rsm Us LLP, Principal, National Leader of AML & Regulatory Compliance;
- Jina Choi: Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP And Former Director of The San Francisco Regional Office, Securities and Exchange Commission (Sec);
- Amy Davine Kim: Chamber of Digital Commerce, Chief Policy Officer;
- Kristen Mathews: Morrison & Foerster LLP, Partner.
Blockland Solutions Conference
Event date: Dec 9, 2019 – Dec 11, 2019
Event location: Cleveland, OH, USA
Blockland Solutions will be focusing on blockchain and other emerging technologies and how they can be applied to improve the rivalry and security of organizations. 1,600 delegates are expected to attend, including business and government leaders, developers, and academics, which will all be trying to learn how to thrive in this new technological age.
The event will be featuring some of the following speakers:
- Commissioner Hester M. Peirce, S.E.C.;
- Don Tapscott, Co-founder & Exec. Chairman of the Blockchain Research Institute;
- Perianne Boring, Founder & President of the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
This has been our suggested list of some of the top cryptocurrency events you should check out in December.
Featured image: medium.com
coindoo.com is author of this content, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites.
TheBitcoinNews.com is here for you 24/7 to keep you informed on everything crypto. Like what we do? Tip us some BAT
Send Tip now!