Step-by-Step Guide to import Bitcoin Cash from paper wallets or private key(s).
- Log in or sign up at bcc-wallet.btc.com to access the Bitcoin Cash wallet on your desktop’s browser.
- Click on “Settings.” Under the “Tools” section, you’ll find a tool to let you “Import External Wallet.”
3. Next, choose choose “Simple Private Key”.
4. Enter the private key or keys, as a comma separated list.
5. Hit “Next.” The tool will now search for positive balances in your wallet.
6. If you have Bitcoin Cash in your wallet, click “Send,” and you are all set! Your Bitcoin Cash will instantly appear in your BTC.com Bitcoin Cash wallet.
Note: This will not affect your bitcoin balance in your blockchain.info wallet. If you prefer, however, you can also import your bitcoin with the above functionality. Simply log in to our bitcoin wallet at wallet.btc.com and repeat the process.
Get started with your Bitcoin Cash wallet: bcc-wallet.btc.com
If you have any questions or feedback, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.